Thriv4Life is collaborating with leading healthcare professionals across the UK to bring you a series of high-end educational health talks on topics such as cardiac health, lung health, immune system health, and men’s and women’s health.
These will take place in our location at the Lloyd’s building, One Lime Street, EC3M 7HA, and recorded for you to upload to your staff intranet. To arrange access to these exclusive talks, please contact Thrive4Life’s Director, Janice Kaye, at Janice.Kaye@thrive4.life
Celebrate Men’s Health this Movember!
On Tuesday 23rd November 2021 Thrive4Life is hosting a livestreamed Movember Men’s Health Chat Show with two leading men’s health experts, top prostate surgeon Professor Roger Kirby and men’s self-help author Peter Baker.
- Top advice on common men’s health issues
- How to become more proactive in seeking medical help
- Balancing health and work life
- Crucial warning signs not to ignore
- Learning to stop seeing mental health as a weakness.