DR IMMS HAS A PASSION FOR HELPING PEOPLE TO IDENTIFY AND MANAGE STRESS IN THEIR LIVES
- Burnout: what it is, and what it isn’t
- The impact of burnout on life and work
- Who’s at risk of burnout, and why?
- Assessing your current burnout level
- A practical framework for burnout prevention
- 3 key steps to managing burnout.
Dr Amy Imms is a medical doctor specialising in stress and burnout. Dr Imms has a passion for helping people to identify and manage stress in their lives, so that they can thrive in their roles in a sustainable manner, while having strong relationships, pursuing passions, and living in line with their values.
45 minutes plus time for Q&A