VIDYAMALA BURCH IS RECOGNISED AS AN INTERNATIONAL LEADER IN MINDFULNESS
The ‘Mindfulness for Busy Lives’ webinar will include an overview of the following key topics:
- What mindfulness and meditation is (and is not)
- The mind, the breath, and the stress response
- Mindfulness as a tool to help refresh and restore mental health and develop greater resilience
- The evidence-based research behind the benefits of mindfulness/meditation
- The ‘Body Scan’ meditation – a powerful stress reliever.
Vidyamala Burch co-founded Breathworks in 2004 and is now recognised as an international leader in Mindfulness. She has written three books including the best-selling ‘Mindfulness for Health’ (co-authored with Danny Penman). This was awarded First Prize in Popular Medicine in the British Medical Association Books Awards. Vidyamala has several specialist areas of interest, including corporate wellbeing.
45 minutes talk and mindfulness practical session, plus time for questions and answers.