This two-day Mental Health First Aid course teaches delegates how to recognise mental health conditions that can arise in the workplace, and how to provide assistance to someone who is experiencing poor mental health.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of mental health and factors that can affect a person’s mental wellbeing.
- Learn practical skills to spot the signs of mental health issues and associated triggers.
- Have the confidence to step in, reassure and to support a person in distress.
- Enhance your interpersonal skills, such as non-judgemental listening.
- Help someone improve their mental health by guiding them to further support – whether it be self-help resources, services available through their employer, NHS and GP services, or professional services.
- Learn how to keep yourself safe while performing your role as a Mental Health First Aider.