Our Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Workstation Assessments for office and home workers provide specialist one-to-one advice, training and guidance that reduce the risk of work-based injuries, improve worker wellbeing and productivity, and ensure compliance with DSE regulations.
- Aimed at: All employees
- Cost: From £335 + VAT for a half-day of assessments (See prices for all pricing options)
- Duration: Half-day and full-day options.
- Location: At your site in central London
DSE Workstation Assessments are a routine strategy for managing the risks associated with prolonged sedentary work and poorly set up workstations.
Our DSE assessors are trained osteopaths and physiotherapists who provide detailed one-to-one assessments of employees in order to recommend positive changes that can improve employee comfort and reduce the risk of work-based musculoskeletal injuries.
DSE Workstation Assessments can be conducted either in-person or remotely by video consultation to accommodate office and home workers.
The DSE Workstation Assessment process is designed to reduce the risk of work-based injuries and help employers meet their duty of care to ensure the health and wellbeing of staff.
Our assessments take approximately 30 minutes to complete, with the option of an enhanced “in-depth” DSE assessment for users with specific medical/physical requirements that can be conducted in-person.
Our team of osteopaths and physiotherapists have a detailed understanding of biomechanics and will help employees better manage their musculoskeletal health.
They will problem solve with your employees to find ways for them to best utilise their work environment and equipment to minimise risk.
They will provide practical exercises, stretches and postural correction to ensure that all achievable soft solutions are met, while suggesting practical and cost-effective long-term solutions where required.
All assessments include follow-up reports identifying risks and practical solutions.
Our DSE Workstation Assessments vary in cost depending on your requirements.
Remote DSE Workstation Assessments
Remote DSE Workstation Assessments cost £95 + VAT per user and are conducted by video consultation using your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
In-Person DSE Workstation Assessments
We offer two levels of in-person DSE Workstation Assessments:
- Regular Employee DSE Workstation Assessment – 30-minute assessment for regular DSE users without any pre-existing conditions
- Enhanced “In-Depth” DSE Workstation Assessment – extended in-depth assessment for users that have a specific medical/physical condition or pre-existing condition that affects their work, or for users that have been assessed before but are still unable to achieve a satisfactory level of comfort
In-Person DSE Workstation Assessments are priced depending on the level and duration of service required, as per the details below:
- Half-day (6 x ‘regular’ assessments): £395 + VAT
- Half-day (2 x ‘enhanced’ assessments): £395 + VAT
- Full-day (12 x ‘regular’ assessments): £545 + VAT
- Full-day (4 x ‘enhanced‘ assessments): £545 + VAT
- Full-day (2 x ‘enhanced‘ assessments & 6 x ‘regular’ assessments): £545 + VAT
Please enquire further about our DSE Workstation Assessments using the form below: